How true do you think this statement is?

When a guy dated a girl and they discussed marriage but broke up, he typically marries the next girl he dates. How true do you think that is? Any experience with that statement.

Most Helpful Girl

• Both guys I turned down married the next girl they dated. I think it has to do with the guy simply being ready to marry.

• So they proposed, you said no, then they got hitched to the next girl? Or were you both having open discussions about the topic and it just didn't work?

• They proposed, I said 'no'.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• it suggests marriage was on his mid but they were not compatible. that's all.

i don't see why are how people plan to marry before they even know if they want to marry a particular person.

you guys didn't talk about marriage because you wanted to marry each other as much as you just wanted to marry. so you discussed it because any gf/ boyfriend isa possible candidate for marriage

to me that's messed up inversion.

you can talk about going to school and choose a different school. because you decide to go to school before you find one. but imo people should be a different process. you should be inspired to be with them because you want to be with that particular person. instead of looking fora person to fit into a box called marriage.

• I'm talking about the two of them discussing getting married and having kids then realizing one wanted to wait longer than the other one was willing to