Ladies, age range of men you prefer to date and marry?

when does it get too old in your mind of course given that he somewhat takes care of himself physically.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• I'm 21. I would NEVER date anyone younger than me. Rough range of people I date: 24 - 27. I have dated 21 - 23 and they're just so immature hahah.

• Something about a younger guy is just a turn off for me...

Up to seven years older is fine with me.

• I'm 19 and I won't go more than a year younger than me or two years older. I don't know why, it just seems awkward to me. It will probably change when I'm older but not now.

• I am 20 and I tolerate

One year younger than me

Five years older than me

• Age doesn't really matter, it's mostly about personality and somewhat about looks. If I met a 30 year old man I felt like I was soul mates with, I wouldn't really be thinking about his age but at how much we connect. Love doesn't have a number.

Logically, without love involved, I'm not going to date a guy more than a few years older than me ideally, but I'm always open to new ideas.

• i always liked older guys lol like 15-20 years older than me. but my current boyfriend is 4 years older than me.

• Most men are not ready until they ate in their early 30's... Women want to settle down soon it seems. So that's natural I think...

• yeah. I'm in Georgia. I think it's legal. but we didn't too much care at the time.

• ok, as long as he's not taking advantage of you the wrong way

• I'm 20

I would date someone between 22-28.

• I'm 22 today (: but I'd date up to age 25

• I'm almost 18 so, but I like older guys. Let's say I like to date guys that are in their 20's. I personally like that more because they are more mature, have already an idea what they want to do with their lives, etc...

• i am 26 but I prefer 18 - 22 for appearance and sexual reasons

• If they are my age they are already too old.

• I like to stay within a 5 year range. It doesn't matter how hot he is, for the most part, although intelligence and shared sense of humor can make a difference. I want a guy I get along with really well, not a guy whose main goal is to keep sleeping with chicks who are 20 years old his whole life. You can tell the guys who just want younger girls and don't care about more than their tight bodies pretty easily because they try to act like they're the same age even when they're 10-15 years older. Older guys who act their own age and try to find a female who has a shared philosophy in life are more attractive than the 35 year olds at the bar scamming on drunk co-eds.

• I'm 21, so I'd prefer the age range of 21-25. No higher than a 5 year difference.

• i m 29 and 30 when I go back to school for law. does the law apply to me as well

• I wouldn't say it's a law, just a preference. but it's nice if the guy is mature and able to hold an interesting conversation that's why I usually prefer guys older than me.

What Guys Said 0