Going on a date with someone you know?

.. My question is.. Do you think these types of dates are harder or easier than a date with someone you don't know?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, of course it would be easier. there isn't the formality and expectations of a formal 'date' with someone yu know fairly well. It's more catching up with a friend's news.

ANd to the extent you're feeling romantic, you can be more yourself with someone you already know..

Isn'' that just so refreshing? No acting lessons needed when you are with someone who knows you, since, they'd see through an act, anyway!

What Guys Said 11

• I think it's much easier. You don't have to break the ice, you just talk about things like you normally would, but with the added connotation that you may end up being more than friends. Not a big deal. Nice and relaxed.

When you don't know the person, it's scary. You don't know what their interests are and what types of jokes are too far, etc. You simply have to be polite and feel it out. It's nerve wracking!

• I feel that it's much easier to go out with a close friend. I've taken my girl friends out on a ton of dates, some formal some informal and its always a great night out. As long as you both know up front what the purpose of the date is and things don't get complicated.

• It would be easier since you've gone past that initial awkward stage where you are getting to know each other.

• For me, its harder. With someone you don't know, its new, fresh, exciting.

Thats just my opinion - don't crucify me! :D

• I actually think it is harder. I mean, if you know the person, you definitely have conversation material, but I think expectations may be different when you know each other, and sometimes, you may not be able to look past certain things.

• I think it's easier, for me. You have more to go on when you know them.

• If I had feelings for them, it would be easier.

• Harder? As in? Why would any date be difficult?

• U can go both ways with that

• Both can be equally harder or easier. Sorry, but it's true.

• It would be easier since you will have a lot of conversations and you will be more comfortable with each other.

What Girls Said 0