Would you date a violinist or a double bass player? or a oboe player...?

would you prefer a violinist or bassist?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't care...that's completely unimportant.

• Lol the first obvious answer...thank you...I yes I'm sure this was just a fun question to ask but people should know that it is as you said...completely unimportant as to what instrument someone plays as a deciding factor for a relationship...lol kids these days...

• Well that's because you're a dude who's into other dudes. but if you were a chick, it'd be different. you see, chicks like bad asses who are artists, musicians, and overall freaks at what they do. Dudes don't care, as long as you're hot... I'm totally right.....right?

• You're an idiot...

What Girls Said 9

• Anyone who can play an instrument and play it well is a great accomplishment! I played the piano and flute and guitar and I know how hard it is to have to work towards being able to play any instrument. So if I saw a guy (and I was single) who played any instrument, I'd be interested. It shows dedication and hard work.

• If I was to be picky, violinist but if he can play and instrument and well then I would steal him (mwhahaaa). I'm finding I like classicalesc music nice recently. :3

• Hmm...I'm a flautist and as a rule I think oboe players and flautists are supposed to hate each other, violinists and flautists have clashing egos and my experience with bass players it that they are just plain weird :P

But honestly, I would be happy as a clam that he is another musically inclined person and would totally date him either way.

• Anyone who plays an instrument well and plays it.. well.. passionately? with emotion, I guesss, looks beautiful to me. If I had to choose from your list, I'd say violinist ;)

• Doesn't matter.

• Double bass. It's sexy and then we could jam together.

• I play double bass, maybe we could jam sometime....; )

• VIOLIN!

OH GOD YES!

[as you can see, I kinda have a thing for violins]

but even just playing an instrument is a bonus in itself.

• bassist.

• i used to play the oboe! I love guys that can play any instrument =]

What Guys Said 2

• I know a very talented and really beautiful girl who plays a real Stradivarius. She's a soloist playing all over Europe, always on the move. A fine intelligent girl. I could have gotten closer to her but I refrained: she's too young and I'm happily married. (she wasn't happy about it)

I'm expecting the news of her new recording any month.

My ex played piano, my daughter in law plays piano.

• Yea that really has nothing to do anything.