What happend after the first date? I'm unsure is it me or him?

well I went on a date on Friday with a guy I've been talking to on and off for 7 years and we're from the same high school class. Friday was our first date at a cafe shop to see a friend of his play. and he wanted me to meet his friends. pretty much during that time we were sort of distant. but after that on the way home me and him talked and got close. he even texted me that after he dropped me off at 4am and then I fell asleep 2 hours later I texted him apologizing I fell asleep. Friday he even asked me what was I doing Saturday. and if I want to go to a movie. so I said sure ill go. but nothing happend. not even a text or anything. and I'm not sure what happend if I did something or if its him.And now it is Tuesday..

Most Helpful Guy

• He must be busy or he just lost his phone.

What Guys Said 1

• you're just children and you don't have money or responsibility- ignore it

• We graduated same year same high school 2005

What Girls Said 1

• He's made a move. It's time for you to. He asked you, I assume, on the first date, and on a second; I reckon he was waiting for you to do something proactive to show your interest rather than just agreeing to his. A simple text Saturday morning along the lines of "are we still on for tonight?" Probably would have sufficed.

Just send him a text and start up a conversation. Don't necessarily mention Saturday, but if you still want to see him just ask, at some point in the conversation 'hey, do you still fancy going to see that movie?' Guys might like making the first move sometimes, but a lot of them don't want to have to make ALL the moves.