Omg did he delete my number?

I text my ex after 5 weeks, and he replied "who is this?" wth. I spent 8 + months with this guy. Is he playing a game or did he really just erase me from his life? I was so angry and upset I had to stop myself from texting him, cause for some stupid reason I want him back.

The last text I got from him was 4 weeks ago...!

Most Helpful Guy

• You're an ex. You're not special to him anymore. He's not with you anymore. He has no reason for him to have your number. It's good that he deleted it.

I'm sure you'd love nothing more than for him to come "crawling back to you" begging for you back. But this is reality. People move on.

• Sometimes people do reconcile. Its not about anyone "crawling back or begging".

What Guys Said 4

• The "I'm so over you I even deleted you number". Brilliant!

• You sound like a genius, I guess you learned something new.

• There's always something new to learn everyday. Thanks.

• It must be that he really deleted your number.

• Very likely he's deleted you.

• He did. My ex's have been deleted as well. Hell, I delete people who are in my phone and are moody or give me attitude. Ain't nobody got time FOR THAT.

What Girls Said 5

• he knew it was u,but saying that was a hint that he has moved on..or maybe someone else has his phone number now..or maybe his new girlfriend answered u.

• He knew it was you because if you dated for 8 months he would obviously recognise the number.

He was likely just trying to rile you up. Nothing gets people more than ignoring them/ pretending they don't matter.

• Yeah he probably deleted you... But your his ex so it's hard to expect him to keep your number.

• wow guys on this site are bitter. truth is he could be playing a game or could have actually deleted it...who knows?

• Yeah, of course. I delete my ex's numbers, there's no point keeping it. He's not in my life anymore.