Are any Black Girls interested in White Men? Would you date a White guy?

If so, what is it that is attractive to you that you like both physically and mentally?

I love black girls personalities and they have the most amazing bodies ever, especially their ass! they look so shapely and beautiful and they're always so playful and fun but I've not had much experience even being around black girls (don't see many) to know if htey're interested but I'm highly attracted to them

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't like you because you were white rather I'd find you hot or not and you may or may not be white. I can really only answer for myself but yeah some black girls do like/date white guys (sometimes because they are white other times for other reasons). Also the country you're in makes a difference.

Would you want a girl who only dated you because you were white, or would you not care?

• no, I wouldn't feel comfortable if it was only because of that. of course id need me and her to have a lot in common

• lol I know, but its a plus that I'm so attracted to them thought right? but that doesn't equal id have no standards in terms of compatibility before id consider going out with her

• Cool :)

What Girls Said 4

• I would date a white guy, and it's funny because I think most white guys aren't interested in black women.

What I find most attractive would be the guys with dark hair and dark eyes. Blue eyes are sweet lol. I don't care if their skin is pale, I think that looks cute. For any guy mentally, I would like if he was smart, had a sense of humor, and respectful. different girls like different things though so don't feel like you have to change yourself for anyone.

• Well I'm black and white and I love white guys. I love there hair, hands, and minds...ive dated different white guys the ones that are scared to date a black girl, ones that only will eff a black girl, And ones that where so white that they didn't understand my blackness. I finally found a white guy that understands the black side of me the funny thing is all he has dated was black girls so when I get a little white he is a tad confused but at the same time he understands that side of me too.

• I'm black and I will date any guy from any race as long as they have what I'm looking for. To be honest, I prefer white guys, because black guys are just becoming so annoying.

• I wouldn't date a white guy but some would. it just depends on the girl. your best bet is to date a black girl who has a lot of white friends because they're most likely open

• why is it some black girls are strict on not dating out but I've never met a black guy who doesn't or wouldn't

• You just admitted in your question that you barely know any black people because you haven't been around any.if that's the case, why are you trying to act like you know about our culture differences? You don't.

• i'm around black guys but not black girls

What Guys Said 3

• Of course, they are attracted to white guys as well.

• This is great sir! On GaG most black girls like their vanilla as their first choice so youe are in luck

• Don't believe you.

• You probably won't, but in my few years on this website I've seen so many questions about if white guys like black girls and. If so how to attract them. Also when the inevitable preference questions come out you'll see a higher proportion of black girls saying white than any other race. In real life it is obviously different. Most black girls are attracted to black men, but usually that man is so stereotyped. When they look for men with less "black" characteristics that would rather look at a

• Different hue.I'm not saying that guys are more or less guilty here because this platform is used to discuss black woman behavior s

• Some are. Most aren't. I'm sure you can find one if that's what you want.

However, I don't think it's the best thing to be talking about how amazing their asses are in the question. It will make them think you only want them for sex.