I'm a straight female but I'm dating a lesbian! HELP

I been having the urge for women since teenage years so I'm testing it out! now I'm dating a stud, a women that dreses like a male. I'm wondering if I should treat her like I would a male? a big question If I'm dating a dude I always make him wait for sex, should I do that with her too? I make men wait to have sex with me so they would build up some type of respect for me. It it have the same affect on a lesbian?

Okay, I get it! I'm bisexual ! The title was just to draw people in. Now can I get some helpful answers?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just a few repetitive answers there... My initial thought to your question is yes it would have the same affect but it may not be necessary. She is different form your last partners so it just depends on where you're at.

Its true what was said below, that you are attractted to masculine characteristics, but that by no means you're limited in the gender that you can find it in (as you already know). Many girls are masculine during teen years and being feminine yourself you found the traits that you like in them and also in SOME guys. But males can often be the more feminine ones...often known as "Mama's Boys" (Im guessing MASSIVELY unattractive to you right?)

In every relationship (Hetro and Homo), there is a masculine and feminine part to it. When you are opposite, it creates attraction, and if you are the same then you get connection. The ideal for a relationship is one where you are each others complement, so you have attraction and attraction.

We each have a masc and fem side, but one side is much more dominant than the other. Lets say that you are 95% Feminine and 5% Masc and your partner was your complement. The attraction would be sky high and the sex AMAZING! But because you lack in the others dominant side, you'll have a hard time connecting because you don't understand where the other is coming from. Great F Buddies but stressful if you don't know how to speak their "language".

When we are young we are pretty adept at one side or the other, there's masculines guys (often jerks) that are attractive to fem women, feminine boys ("Mama's boys") that always get friend zoned, Masculine girls ("Bitch/ Bad Girl") and Feminine Girls (Sweet and Shy).

You have to learn to be both sides, you still have a dominant side, but you have to be able to understand your partner.

When in a relationship, you each play your dominant side and let the other play theirs, and you are also able to connect, because you understand their nature. That's when you have a Feminine Force (you) that is able to go for what she wants (the masculine in you) meet a Masculine Rock (partner) that is sensitive (their feminine).

So the short answer is: Treat her as you would a masculine but acknowledge the feminine parts in her too.

Thats why I think you have it right with your woman. You're clearly the feminine in the relationship (you hate mama's boys), and you also have confidence to stand by what you do and don't like(your masc). Your woman is the dominant masculine, but she also the feminine that comes from being born a female.

You have the ingredients for both attraction and connection =] Where you might struggle, is in keeping the attraction high. Attraction is built from opposites so making sure that you play the "female" and her the "male" is essential, otherwise you're just good friends. She's the ravisher and you're the ravishee! Let her take you and let yourself be taken!

Does that answer your question? plus a bit more?

What Guys Said 8

• It's really much simpler than all this. You like her, and she likes you. You're both human beings. Treat her like a human being you're attracted to, and happen to be dating. Do what you're comfortable with.

Orientation isn't so black and white. Don't worry about trying to label yourself, and just be you! :)

• That's so hot

• Well I'd say wait before you have sex because your respect theory sounds like a pretty good idea regardless of what gender she is. I mean, you make them wait so that they respect you, not because they are men. Women have just as much capacity to lose respect in that way as men do. :)

• It depends upon you if you want to experience it now.

• 'I'm a straight female'

First step is to realize you are NOT straight

• @update What? that was foolish lol

• LOL. You're not straight. You're lesbian or bi.

• Lol, you are anything but straight

• Well, that makes you not straight. lol

Do the same you normally do. You have different rules for different people? It's how you feel about it and not whether you're with a girl or guy.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes and no it sounds confusing but it all depends on the stud..everyone is different even lesbians..some do like getting treated like a guy and others like to b referred as women in some sort of way..just talk to her

• Are you sure you have an urge for women? Studs are more masculine women, therefore you are attracted to male characteristics. However my best bet is to say you are bisexual, not full on lesbian