Conversation starters through text;)

Cute, funny, or just something besides "hey" or "what's up" that always end in like 5 minutes:/

Please remember that I am under 18, and this is with a guy I like...

Thanks:D

Most Helpful Guy

• "Do you ever wonder why I text you?"

What Guys Said 1

• I'll give you my point of view, but I didn't quite understand what you really wanted. Reply to me if I'm wrong

When I start a conversation, it depends on what I want from that person. If I just want to meet him/her, I just say something like "Hey, how are you doing?". Response will be probably "Fine, thanks. How about you?". Sometimes it turn into those 2minute conversations, and others don't, but depends on each personality.

When I know that person and want something else, like, date her... Usually I start with something like "Hey , having plans for this week?". It needs some confidence already, but that's previous talks like the first one if it goes fine.

I'm a guy who likes long lasting relationships. Usually I go on a relationship for life, so these type of step by step things, are really necessary.

What Girls Said 1

• Think of an inside joke you two have.