How much texting is too much?

So the guy that I like, and I text throughout the day. Not like every minute, but 3-4 times an hour maybe. Sometimes we can't text for a few hrs because we are busy at work..

Is that too much?

Is there a healthy number of texts? What are you all's thought about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• As a guy, and for me personally, I think that's too much. I hate texting and almost rather not do it at all. I makes our in person meetings boring because we have nothing left to talk about.

Usually I can tolerate one or two short text conversation a day, after that it starts to get annoying.

That being said, everyone is different, while on average guys dislike texting more than women, it really just boils down to the two of you and what you both like and works for your relationship.

I would say if you guys find yourself staring at each other with nothing to talk about when you are in the room together, then your texting has become unhealthy.

What Guys Said 2

• If you're both happy with the text frequency, then it's good for you (plural.)

Others can have more or less. It depends on the the people.

Ted

• There's no texting too much unless the other one's busy.

What Girls Said 3

• my boyfriend and I don't really text anymore but we talk on LINE for hours a day sometimes ... a least 30 min a day ...

• It starts to get "unhealthy" if it affects your work. :) Texting that often to me is a lot, I'd rather keep the texting to a minimum and spend time with him after work instead...and then text goodnight. :)

• It's not too much as long as both people are having a good time doing it.