If you had a great first date with somebody, would you keep your online profile?

Ok, so this girl and I had a great first date (our first meeting online). We connected well, and talked for 4 1/2 hours. We didn't end with a kiss, but we ended with a hug and she said yes to a second date.

Out of curiosity, I checked her online profile to see if she's recently logged on, and she has, as well as changed her pictures.

My question, would you keep getting on your profile and update it if you had a great first date with someone and have agreed to a second one? We also text daily. What does this mean? Is she not interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're just dating currently.

All that stuff can come down once you've determined exclusivity. Prior to that you're both free to date whomever you want!

Don't get invested after one date! It's never lasted long with anyone who has ever done that with me...

What Girls Said 2

• it means it is too soon to tell and you are already checking up on her

• If you are not official don't check up on her, its weird and creepy

What Guys Said 2

• You're still not mutually exclusive and you shouldn't worry about this kind of things now.

• Until our relationship is official I would keep myself open to dating other women. If the woman has a problem with that, then she needs to commit to a real relationship. Never commit to anyone, that hasn't committed to you.