Do you enjoy cuddling?

I personally love cuddling anything from a stuffed toy to a person, do you like it? I had a friend who said he didn't like it at all, I kinda think that's weird

Most Helpful Guy

• Cuddles are the sh*t, yo.

What Guys Said 12

• I love it to. it is really pleasant to cuddle someone and receive it back *.*

Don't do it with toys, that's just, pointless for me. But I do understand why girls tend to do it a lot ;)

Cheers, cuddling fan xD

• I do. Ironically most girls I have been involved with are not a fan of it.

• cuddling is my raison d'etre

• Yes it can be very intimate.

• With women yes.

• I find it better with an actual person, but that's just me lol

• the only time I like cuddling is when I have a cuddle buddy

• I've never cuddled but I would like it

• I love cuddling with my girl. It makes my feel really close to her (in an emotional, romantic way). It's warm and relaxing too. It's a way of expressing our love for each other.

• I personally love cuddling as well.

• if every girl didn't find me ugly then I would

• No. I like my room on my bed and don't want to be touched

What Girls Said 10

• I. F*CKING. LOVE. CUDDLING.

• I am indeed a cuddle lover. It feels nice to be held, and to hold someone. It's comforting. Most humans enjoy the physical contact.

• Me too. I never would have thought cuddling was the best way to have my need for touch fulfilled (and fulfill a woman's need for touch in return). That was, until I was cuddled by a couple of players. I could not get enough of it. Nowadays I'm longing for a real girlfriend.

• Cuddling is my favorite thing! :D When I first met my best friend, she told he she hated cuddling and people touching her in general. I found it so weird but I didn't force her. Now, years later, I can't keep her off me. ;P

• Yeah, I like lying on people. That's as far as that interest goes.

:)

Now animals of the flesh and stuff variety, that's a totally different story. I can't get enough of that cuddling :) it's nurturing and soothing and awesome

• YES! <3

• i live to cuddle !

• yes very much :)

• Yessss I love cuddling!

• I love cuddling...i don't understand people who don't,

• I do