Do you enjoy cuddling?

I personally love cuddling anything from a stuffed toy to a person, do you like it? I had a friend who said he didn't like it at all, I kinda think that's weird

0|0
10|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Cuddles are the sh*t, yo.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I love it to. it is really pleasant to cuddle someone and receive it back *.*

Don't do it with toys, that's just, pointless for me. But I do understand why girls tend to do it a lot ;)

Cheers, cuddling fan xD

0|1
    0|0
  • I do. Ironically most girls I have been involved with are not a fan of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • cuddling is my raison d'etre

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it can be very intimate.

0|0
    0|0
  • With women yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it better with an actual person, but that's just me lol

2|1
    0|0
  • the only time I like cuddling is when I have a cuddle buddy

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never cuddled but I would like it

1|1
    0|0
  • I love cuddling with my girl. It makes my feel really close to her (in an emotional, romantic way). It's warm and relaxing too. It's a way of expressing our love for each other.

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally love cuddling as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • if every girl didn't find me ugly then I would

1|0
    0|1
  • No. I like my room on my bed and don't want to be touched

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I. F*CKING. LOVE. CUDDLING.

4|3
    1|0
  • I am indeed a cuddle lover. It feels nice to be held, and to hold someone. It's comforting. Most humans enjoy the physical contact.

0|2
    0|0
    • Me too. I never would have thought cuddling was the best way to have my need for touch fulfilled (and fulfill a woman's need for touch in return). That was, until I was cuddled by a couple of players. I could not get enough of it. Nowadays I'm longing for a real girlfriend.

• Cuddling is my favorite thing! :D When I first met my best friend, she told he she hated cuddling and people touching her in general. I found it so weird but I didn't force her. Now, years later, I can't keep her off me. ;P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I like lying on people. That's as far as that interest goes.

:)

Now animals of the flesh and stuff variety, that's a totally different story. I can't get enough of that cuddling :) it's nurturing and soothing and awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • YES! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • i live to cuddle !

0|0
    0|0
  • yes very much :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yessss I love cuddling!