Black girls are so hot

I really wanna date and hook up with a black chick. Are black girls willing to date a white, blond haired guy like me? There was one who lived near me who was flirting with me. Just as I was getting to know her, she moved away when her NBA player brother got traded. Are any black girls willing to date the whitest of the white guys?

My short term goal is to have a loving relationship with her. My long term goal is to get married, make black babies, and piss off my racist grandparents.

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, to the QA. As you can see there are plenty Black women open to dating a White man, as you can tell by some of the responses to your post, you just need to get out there and ask someone out. Of course, not all Black women are open to the idea, but I am certain, if you start asking some Black women out, you will be pleasantly surprised as to how many who actually are. Just put yourself out there and make yourself available to them.

Additionally, and take this as encouragement not discouragement, but there will be so many who oppose to the idea. That's THEIR opinion, not yours and not hers. As long as you both are happy, who cares what the select few who will try to say anything to discourage you thinks. It's your life, it's her life, it's the happiness that you both give to one another that ultimately counts.

Love is difficult to find anywhere and it has no racial barriers. Just live your life as you best see fit. If it's with a beautiful Black woman then live it to the fullest. Never mind the haters who are posting here all the reasons why you shouldn't. They're only representative of the few closed minded individuals that you will also encounter out in the real world. Be strong in your resolve, be supportive and protective of her as she will of you and trust me, you both will be fine.

What Girls Said 20

• Umm... Hell yea! I personally love white boys,( like I'm kinda obsessed with Zac Efron ) and the first boy I ever really liked was white. You just have to find the right girl for you. In my family I have 2 aunts on my dad's side who are both happily married to white men, (and I absolutely love my uncles btw) and I even have mixed cousins. I mean, black and white couples are actually really common, so I'm sure that you can have a relationship with a black girl :) Color doesn't matter, and I think that if you are genuinely in love with that girl, and you do marry her, than your family will see that and most likely support you. At the same time (being black I know this to be true btw), prejudice runs both ways, I've known some black people to be the most ignorant, racist people, not saying that your girl is this way, but if you want to date black people in specific, please be aware of that you might run into some prejudices.

• F*ck no. I'll pass thanks

• LMAO

Some black girls will, some won't...

I understand your biological clock ticking, but you seem to have more of a fetish than an actual preference, considering you've never dated one...

• I'm not racist and I to not look at the color of ones skin to determine wheather or not I can date them?! As ling as your a good person and your willing and ready, yes I would! But my opinion is different from others :)

• white men are incredibly hot :)

• Haha your so cool:p And sure, go for it.

• But don't do it just to piss your grandparents off... isn't worth it if our just using them okay?

• Of corse it's not just to piss them off only. That's just a added bennefit. They just come from a place and time where racial sensitivity didn't exist. I don't see them often anyway. I"m just more attracted to darker skinned women, partly because there's such contrasting differences with me being blonde hair blue/green eyes.

• This is terrible. lol sounds like trolling.

• I'm not trolling. I'm just blunt with my words.

• I'm not black, but I imagine many black women would love that. A blonde white man is dreamy :D.

• I would definitely date a white guy but he has to like me for the inner me not just because I'm black. If it's just to piss off your grandpa then NO! lol I won't date you. plus I live in Europe so definitely can't :(.

• Of course there are

• You have a fetish so no

• They are

• hahaha I am black and prefer Spanish/white guys so yes it's possible to find a black girl who'll like you but possum off your grandparents shouldn't be your reason for dating her.

• No to piss your family off or for a good time isn't a good legit reason. You're better off getting a prostitute you scum bag!

• I really love white guys, it's my preference, especially with dirty blond hair and green eyes. Anyways yeah I and many of my friends like white guys. By the way I'm mixed.

• Plenty of black women out there

• There's a lot of black women out there that are attracted to white guys.

• There are actually a lot of black girls who are attracted to white guys, including myself. (I'm only half so I don't know If I count all the way, but yeah lol)

• Your babies will be half black

• that's good enough for me :)

• I would probably consider dating a white guy if he was really good looking or we had chemistry. Ryan Lochte is sexy as hell. I've never really had that kind of chemistry with a white guy and honestly don't personally know many. I would not be interested in dating one that came from a racist family though.

• My family isn't racist. Just my grandparents. But they aren't racist in a hateful way, just an ignorant insensitive way.

• That's still bad. I wouldn't want to deal with it. Family and extended family is really important to me and when I date guys I tend to be close to their families and they're close to mine. I can't tolerate ignorant people so that wouldn't be fun for me.

• I feel ya. I can understand why you wouldn't wanna be involved in something like that. My grand parents aren't really involved in my life at all. But if I was in that situation I would sit down with them and explain how much my partner means to me regardless her color. Besides they seem to tolerate that my sister is married to a Hispanic.

What Guys Said 3

• black women are so beautiful and always will be...ask out a black woman

• There is plenty of fish to catch, just put your name out there. Some would say not, some would say yes. I would not think about thinking long term or getting married. If the perfect one comes some day then it will be. But in the mean time, enjoy your self. Intellectually black women are on same level as white women. Each has a brain, each have feelings, blah blah blah blah blah.

• They will like you, don't worry. Just ask them out to date.