Would you date a convicted felon?

Would you date someone who has done time in prison? Yes, no, maybe so? Does it depend on the charge, the time they've been out, or would you not ever date a felon?

What do you think about people who do date those who have spent time in prison? Do you automatically look down on them or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in love on someone who just spend time in prison, , she probably wants to put more piercings on her face, which I hate, she dresses weird, she wears wear makeup, she makes her hair look weird and colors it weirdly, she paints her nails weirdly, she looks tacky or better say, she looks like she could steal from you, she is dark skin like my mom, she is a mom, she already has 2 wholes on her face she did at purpose, she used to be a drug addict, she is doctor's approved crazy, she is on medication for a bunch of stuff including to be normal, she hates kids, she likes white guys, she was in juvenile, she has done coke, she is going to school for anger management for a whole year or she would had spend it on jail, she likes indie rock which I hate, she was ignorant enough to get pregnant prematurely, she may die young with all those meds, if she becomes pregnant again she may have weird kids, she doesn't want more kids, she doesn't believe in marriage, she wants to gain weight, she is getting banged by another dude who is also tacky and lives with her. I wouldn't be surprise if she gets a tattoo, which I totally hate on girls.

Holy sh*t, I just realized this is another way of the Universe making fun of me and my expectations, saying, you do not control your life. In fact I made a list of I would never date a girl including all those little things and she has them all. Well, I'm not dating her, but I'm in love, which is even worse, specially if I'm not dating her.

What Guys Said 4

• No. Felonies are serious charges and as much as I believe in prison rehabilitation Idon't feel comfortable being in a relationship with a convicted felon . I know that in the back of my mind I will not trust them and that is very selfish of me and unfair to them.

• Most likely not but I guess it really depends on what they did.

• I know a guy who dated a convicted serial killer, he still got dates. I don't know if the killer does still

• Some felonies are dumb and shouldn't be felonies anyway. So depending on the charge I might date a girl that was a felon. If it was something dangerous, I wouldn't even consider it.

What Girls Said 3

• I would date someone who's been to prison, Just because they did something bad in their life doesn't mean that they're a bad person. They just made bad choices at some point. I think it's okay, and I wouldn't look down on anyone for dating a prisoner... Unless they were there for murder or something like that

• I probably wouldn't, to be honest.

• I dated one guy who was in prison for stealing thousands of dollars from a guy he was working for that trusted him. Grew up in church and everything but ended up being some twisted person. I wouldn't do it again, but I know of one guy who was in jail for helping his friend break into a house and to me he seems like a good person just got mixed up with the wrong crowd and tried to make everything right through his stint in prison and while he got out. It just really depends on the person and how they acted throughout their term, what they learned, how they grew, and if they have a plan on how to made sure his future is not a failure.