He stopped talking to me I don't know why, what do I do?

Well I been talking to this guy, for a while now. He found me on instagram, and we started talking lot & We met in person finally, I only been in one date with him where we hold hands and Walked by the beach at night. He lives almost two hours away from me so he came all the way to where I live to met me. We didn't kiss just hold hands and hugged each other. I don't believe on giving each other a kiss on a first date, but that's my opinoin. but anyways we been texting all the time he always texts me and he has told me he likes me and I told him I like him too. until last Thursday it stopped. He said he wanted to see me again, he said if I was busy on Saturday and I told him that I couldn't that day because my family was coming over to visit, Well then, I told him how bout Friday? and he told me he would let me know if he can. So on Thursday he texts me and tells me he wouldn't be able too on Friday, and my family was coming over on Saturday so I couldn't that day, I said, "next time", and he responded with a "yea :/ " I sent him a happy face and that's was it. He hasn't messaged me or anything, my friend said he maybe thinks I'm mad but I'm not. should I just move on? I really do like him, he's the only guy that has caught my attention I don't know what to do :/

Most Helpful Guy

• why don't you just text him again? You need to communicate more with him before you can make a decision. What is he supposed to text back to a smiley face? I mean it isn't something that lends itself to further conversation and perhaps he thinks he messed up by not being available on Friday... either way reach out to him and communicate to see what is goingon

What Guys Said 2

• agree with cupcakelover

• He's just busy, don't worry.

What Girls Said 2

• keep your options open,he is long distance,i have been in that type of relationship and it is hard,u should move on,its not worth the heart ache

• Don t over think it, he's probably busy.

• Well when he was busy like at school or work he would always make time to send me a cute text at least. Its doesn't take much to text someone a hello or have a good day today ~

• I know, trust me I do lol.. but not everybody thinks like that. I'm not going to lie, there are times that I am so busy or tired I don't respond back to people for a few hours or days.