Am I Unlucky in love?

Am in my late 20's and I have had only one short relationship (1 month), Dated only 2 guys till date. I met one guy only before I left the country I was studying in. Other date didn't work out due to wrong timing, we met when he was dating other girl. I had known this guy long before her just that we were both in different countries then and now we are in same town he is dating some else. most people define me of being as cute and I have a good job. am I just unlucky in love/finding anyone?

i have friends around me committed in relationship or already married. I have less friends to hang out with since most of them are busy with their work and boy friends/family. I am also busy with work, but at times I feel lonely. I also want to share and talk to someone about my day...etc...is it normal? sometimes I feel my life will be alone. I don't want that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your time to find someone will come. You probably haven't put yourself in enough situations to meet new guys or you're really fussy.

You just have to be patient. You won't be alone forever.

• thank you! I will be patience and keep my faith:)

What Guys Said 4

• Meh. You get used to it.

• well the fact he was your boyfriend and you at least had sex, that's something

• That's normal. You should strive harder.

• It's a cliche, but you make your own luck. Clearly what you're doing (or not doing) right now is not working for you.

• maybe you're right...

What Girls Said 4

• Aren't we all. In my experience when you start being called cute it's game over.

• its good to know there are others who feel the same and we just need to be patience and keep our faith (as commented by 2 above).

• Hey, it could be worse. I'm in my mid 20's and have never been in a relationship or been on a date. I have no friends and there's no one I can talk to about my day and there hasn't been in years. Dating isn't as easy.

• agree. dating isn't easy. I hope both of us get over this phase when the times comes.

• Just be patient it will happen.

• thank you :)...keeping myself busy right now. when the it happens it will happen then:)

• Yes keeping yourself busy is key, it's not one of those things you can force to happen anyways. :)

• I have a similar history. I have only been in 2 serious relationships. Also

had to do with me leaving the country when my visa expired and bad timing.

I often wonder the same thing. I guess we have to keep our faith.

• thanks for sharing. yes, I guess we should just keep that faith :)