Back into the dating scene is this a good thing?

Ok so I have a few online dating sites because my time is limited..

I met this guy off one site.. Whom I think is cool as can be.. Has a lot of potiantial for maybe something down the line..

well I got on another site that I'm on, and did this meet me thing.. Funny I saw the dude I met.. So I read his profile and said yes..

what I want to know is this:

why after I said yes to meet him. He views my profile and than calls to see me..

since being back to dating is this a good sign or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's been my observation that people on dating sites use them because they can't get someone any other way. Reasons? You can probably think of some.

I've been on them; the women don't want a friend; they want a "partner." They seem somewhat desperate.

I left the site(s).

A friend of mine says the men have problems and seem somewhat desperate.

Friend me if you want; I look for a friend, not a "partner."

Good luck.

Ted

What Guys Said 1

• quote: why after I said yes to meet him. He views my profile and than calls to see me..

Because he wants to comfirm that you weren't lying on your profile, also that you're a real-person and not somekind of psycho feigning to be a woman just to steal cash from him. It's a good sign ,since you can Attract something at least, as for the quality of what you attracted you'll have to do what you always do in regular dating. INVEST TIME.

What Girls Said 1

• no idea what you are asking about.

i am your age and back on dating scene myself...no idea what you are talking about.