Girls, do you think its possible to make a guy kiss you?

i know this is a random question but do you think it is possible to make a guy kiss you just with certain actions, I asked one my friends and she said only if the guy fancies you.

i don't think that's true, I have now done it several times, with guys I know and guys I don't, if the situations right it only takes about 5 minutes for him to kiss me.

maybe its just some type of amazing coincidence but id like some opinions on this please.

Most Helpful Guy

• If she could show me everything I wanted in a woman, and make me feel like a man, in under 5 minutes.. I'd kiss her at the 5 minute mark. But that's a huge list of qualities and traits, everything from conversational skills, physical attraction, to deeper morals values and beliefs, etc. Knowing how to vibe would help a ton and she would have to feel absolutely cool with who she was and what she wants... All, again, while making me feel like a man.

~ ArtistBBoy

• i like your answer makes me feel like I'm doing something right lol

What Guys Said 5

• Two things, alcohol and confidence. Seperate or together, chances are they will work.

A kiss is a kiss in my view. If a girl wants a kiss I'm happy to oblige as long as I find her attractive. (Not talking supermodels here, ain't got the highest of standards)

• im talking no alcohol involved and I think the same as you on your point a kiss is a kiss, hence why I don't mind kissing random guys

• I think yes and no. But when it comes down to it all he must either have fancied you before or fancied you due to your actions. Doing adorable things as well as creating some for of tension I think will get you there.

• How are you making men kiss you? Just curios...

If I want to kiss someone I just do it. Works both ways... if you want to kiss a guy grab him by the shirt and kiss him. It's a huge turn on.

• i don't even know tbh, my friends say I act differently when I do it but can't tell me specifically how and id never be confident enough to kiss him first that's why I make them kiss me

• Okay I know the question asked for 'Girls' - but speaking from my experience.

- A moment of direct eye contact

- Closing your eyes

- Then lean in with your mouth open slightly

Worked on me every time, hope that helps. :)

• Are you kidding with us or what?

What Girls Said 5

• eh ye guys like to kiss haha

help me ?

link

• How did you make them kiss you?

• no idea lol, I seem to just slip into automatic mode, suppose its just flirting really.

• you can absolutely

i think its easier with guys you don't know because you can just sort of say f*** it and just grab them and make out but with someone you know it might be a little more eye contact flirting and stuff

• i just sit there and they try to kiss me. every date. everyone. if I don't want it I push them away. I'm passive when it comes to kissing. I actually only like it if I'm in love.

my boyfriend is really shy and on our first date he kept drawing closer so our faces were close but he stopped and I knew he wanted to kiss me but he seemed to be trying to make me do it. in my mind the boy has to take the lead in certain activities. I just kept turning my cheek and pretending not to notice. after 20 minutes of this he finally got up the nerve. so no I don't think so. they do it when they want to.

• Wow only guys answered. Shows its mainly guys on here that don't have lives.