Do you think his profile is fake?

I met this guy on a dating app, and I'm paranoid, so I google searched one of his pictures. It brought me to a Facebook page and a twitter page. They had a different name than the one given on the dating site. But I asked him if his name was the one that was on his profile and he said no, and never gave me his actual name. Unless he was joking? But even then, the name doesn't match up to the FB or twitter pages. The location his dating profile says matches the location he says 'he' lives in on Facebook. He seems to speak the same way on the app, as he does on FB or twitter. Another thing weird, was on his FB there's a picture with him captioned '21st' birthday, yet on the dating profile says 19 and he's confirmed that when I asked his age.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its probable...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Another way to check is by using reverse image searches if he has any photos. Use something like tineye.com to see if the photo is used in other parts of the internet. If it isn't found anywhere, it's possible but you might need more info

• Does anyone comment on his pics orhis update statuses?.I'm sure one of them will say his actual name