Suck it up and forget it?

I've been on 2 dates with this really awesome girl and now I think she hates me... I showed her pic to a guy at work saying this pretty lady is the new prospect and by chance she's on his Facebook and now she won't talk to me. She got mad at me last night. She plead her case and said gnight. I tried explaining I was just proud to date her and how sorry I was this morning and nowshe won't talk to me. She hasn't told me to eff off yet but should I just give up? First girl on forever that is respectful of herself and I want to win her over.. did I already ruin my chance?

Most Helpful Guy

• Things happen. Sometimes you never really can't tell what's going to upset them and what's not. I just hope that guy didn't put in a bad word about you intended to scare her away. It's a possibility. Women are good for mood swings and men for their "win at all cost" attitudes.

Give her space and hope she finds it lonely.

• She seemed oddly angry about how he knew her.. like she had sh*t to hide...idk if that is the case, just an idea

What Girls Said 2

• you don't think she's a little cray cray if that angered her?

• Ha idk. All I know is it went from damn good to this in one sentence. She's 3 shades hotter than I'm used to.. maybe it's a game...

• That's kinda what I was thinkin... Continue radio silence and if she doesn't approach me just chalk it up as a loss

• smart man ;)

• Sounds like she is playing games just ignore her if she comes around talk if not move on.

What Guys Said 1

• Buy her flowers, a teddy bear, and an apology card. Tell her that you're sorry that you acted like an idiot and you only behaved like one because you were so excited that you had the opportunity to spend your time with such a lovely lady.

• Are you sure I shouldn't just continue radio silence?

• I'm just a man reading this..

• Ohh. Haha. Ya. I'd like to see more women's opinions also