Guys, how to get casual sex online? Is Craigslist bad?

Guys, how do you get casual sex online? What has worked for you? I’ve tried online dating sites (but most girls there want relationships). I’ve tried posting and replying on Craigslist but most people seem to be spammers/scammers. Answers from guys in London, UK, would be especially useful, but of course all answers will be appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a good place to meet hookers and/or scammers. Women, in general, have less interest in casual sex. We have extremely less interest in casual sex with complete strangers, but moderately less interest in casual sex with men we are sexually attracted to where there is a level of trust (how much varies by person). I'd suggest hanging out in social situations and meeting girls who are not seeking a relationship with you, but seem to have a degree of sexual attraction. Girls who are on the rebound, recent divorcees, girls who are in love with someone else, girls who are serious about their careers are the most common candidates for casual sex. Also, girls who think you're sexually desirable, but not a good personality fit may have sex with you if they are the type who has recreational sex (which, again, often has to do with her state of mind and isn't always just a pursuit of pure pleasure as it is for men).

Or, just buy a prostitute... because sex isn't what it is for men to women. We aren't as emotionally distant from it and it's not the equivalent of taking a dump, haha.

What Girls Said 3

• i wouldn't trust craigslist. I met up with people there to sell things, and they are all white trash. I can't imagine the ones that go there for sex (probably scum bags, weirdos filled with diseases) maybe go out and meet people? look for a f*** buddy, that's what I have. some girls are into that as much as guys. post on dating websites you only looking for a casual relationship, you gotta have somewhat of a relationship if you want the sex to be good. (they have a chance to learn what you like) good luck.

• LOL, I wonder how Craigslist still exists when it's so bad.

• lol, and people still use it! there are plenty of weirdos to make it still exist. its not bad, its just a different crowd that I personally wouldn't want to be associated with.

• I've hooked up with one guy on Craigslist. I see so many posts from guys on there looking for sex, but none of them really stand out. You're really gonna have to sell yourself if you want to get responses on there.

• What did make this guy's advertisement stand out?

• Not really, but I did appreciate that the writing in his ad was more intelligent and not "thuggish" I guess haha. I stayed away from guys who talked like they were dogs in heat.

• OK thanks.

• lol For starters don't post anonymous. hahaha Just wankin your chain buddy don't get to pissed.

• 'WANKIN your chain'? LOL.

• And prey tell how do I do that your anoymous?

• My name actually is Anonymous User. My parents were cruel... JK. I've set it to un-anonymous now. So friend me if you want lol

What Guys Said 2

• Ok if you really want to get laid, finding casual sex partners by looking for sex won't get you many rewards.

You need to find girls that want something more than a casual sex thing, heck maybe even a relationship girl. Pushing for sex with someone who wants a relationship puts you on a level playing field because now you have a bargaining chip. You use a relationship to get sex, and the girl uses sex to get a relationship. Heck sometimes these things turn into friends with benefits without even trying. You just have to act like your open to the idea of a relationship.

Now I don't reccomend this and you'll probably hurt girls along the way with this method. But it's a tried true one that works.

For girls on the net. Make profiles (okcupid & plenty of fish). I found out of 120 girls I messaged I got about a 12% return rate, and of that return rate about 30% lead to action.

• You'll find a lot of scammers and girls who want you to subscribe to a website before they talk with you (pretending it's free). Or you'll meet Russian women looking for a guy to date.

That's how close I got to a Booty Call on Craigslist.