Stealing a kiss from a girl

Girls, if a guy steals a kiss from you, what do you normally do? Are you mad?

I was talking more about a girl you kinda sorta know. Like for example you're co workers or something. Or maybe even just a random hot girl I'm talking to who I just met.

Most Helpful Girl

• You would have to be 20000% sure she's into it before doing it otherwise it could go incredibly badly!

Some guys are pervs and we have to put up with it all the time so a girl who wasn't into you would see you as just another perv.

What Girls Said 10

• link watch

• interesting video. I think they were all too surprised and caught off guard to be mad.

• My point is, if you want to steal a kiss, do it with some style lol. Make it fun and don't make it such a big deal like these guys.

• oh wow LOL "i don't know if I want to follow that guy"

• It depends on WHAT guy steals a kiss. If I were on a date and it would be going really great, then I would consider him stealing a kiss from me really cute and romantic :)

• No no no no no never. Even if I'm interested in the guy he better at least give me enough time to process what is going on so I can move away. Moving in for a kiss is fine but don't do it quickly and don't force it on a girl. That's really rude. Move in slowly so she can move away if she wants to.

• Oh, well then if you feel some sort of connection, tension, or if you feel like she is clearly into you and showing signs, I would say go for it, maybe she is waiting for just that. And if you just met her, uhm.. wait a little bit, or you might come across as creepy

• If I've been flirting with him and I like him, I'd smile. If I haven't been flirting, I'd be kind of sad and angry because I reserve my kisses to express romantic love and since it is reserved I see it as a form of intimacy. I'd take this as some form of intrusion and pushiness.

• Personally, if I know him well and am very comfortable with him he will be able to tell that I won't mind kissing him. ^__^

If it is someone I'm just meeting or don't know very well: no. :-(

• No I won't like it ... no respect to me

• I'll be mad.

• No I wouldn't be mad.

• unless you're incredibly hot AND incredibly charming, there's a very good chance you will get slapped...or you will become known as "that creepy dude"

What Guys Said 2

• I've stole nothing. By the time, I get there, it was wanted. :D, I did stole some sex before, but hey, she came to my crib, so.

• I don't go to clubs...