Ex just started texting me after two months?

So me and my ex have talked a little at school, and lately he is being flirty and touchy, and last night he decided to text me. It was about something completely random, and he texted me "Hey good news!" and when I said "what" he said something about how one of his textbooks finally came in and then we talked for a bit, and when I didn't reply to one of his messages he double texted me to continue the conversation. A lot of his friends bring him up whenver their around me. What does all this mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems that he still wants to be back with you.

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him to leave you alone if that dose not work tell him that your busy

What Girls Said 2

• He misses you otherwise he wouldn't be putting in the effort and would completely ignore you. If you still are interested than go for it. If you aren't I would say you need to tell him so you don't lead him on.

• I think it means that he realizes that he misses you and what y'all had... For girls after a break up its like we miss them right after and then for guys its like it doesn't even hit them until a little while later... Maybe when he texts you again just be like so what made you decide to start talking to me again? If he misses you he might tell you and then the rest is up to you and your feelings..