I need some major help.

This guy messaged me on a dating site and I've been texting him all day. He seems very sweet and nice, he wants to meet up and I'm kinda scared to meet someone from online and not to mention he's a lot bigger than I am. He's 6'5 and I'm 5'5. He says he has a hotel waiting for us, but I don't know how to tell him I don't feel comfortable just meeting him for the first time at a hotel.

Most Helpful Guy

• OMG. You do realize that he's planning on having sex with you? That's why he mentioned the hotel.

• I know. That's why I can't meet him at the hotel. He said he wants this to be a long term relationship but he's just jumping right to the sex, and I'm still a virgin.

• Maybe he's just pretending to be sweet and nice haha. He sounds like a creep to me.

• I didn't really want a relationship out of it. I was just talking and having fun with him, but not like leading him on or anything and he's 9 years older then me, so that is pretty creepy.

What Guys Said 3

• Meet in a public place with people around, not a hotel. There is no reason to meet in a hotel other than sex. You've only been texting him one day? That's way too soon to meet someone. He just wants to get laid, if he says otherwise then he's lying.

• Don't do it, girl. Trust your gut. Tell him you have to get to know someone better to feel comfortable with him in a hotel room.

• He's just looking for sex. Beware.

What Girls Said 0