Men; what would be your reaction?

I've been dating this guy for a few months, we were friends first for 3 years. Anyway he told me he doesn't trust easily because every girlfriend of his has cheated on him. He said he feels close to me & he's not used to dating honest girls but that he's always liked me & was never sure how I felt about him. So one day after I gave him a BJ were lying there talking & I forgot why I said this but I said "I hate that your exes cheated on you & if I could erase that pain I would"

I guess I just want to know how that would make you men feel if a girl you cared about said that

What Guys Said 1

• I would fall for the girl more.

What Girls Said 1

• Not sure but it's always a major red flag when a guy is bashing all of his exes at once.

You're going to have major issues with this guy if this is how he feels. He will probably try to be very controlling and possessive. Beware!