Is my boyfriend losing interest?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 2 months. We don't go to the same school, but we hangout every weekend. He is a great guy and sweet, but lately he has been acting weird. He would occasionally text me first in the past, and sometimes I would text him first, but now its up to me to text first or we don't talk.I wait for him to text me first and we go days without talking. When we DO text, he acts weird, and I asked him if everything was okay with us, but he stopped texting back! Is he losing interest in me? Should I be worried there is another girl? Or does he just want his space? Is there anything I can do to help this sistuation?

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that he's just getting busy in his own world.

Simply text him/ call him first.

What Girls Said 1

• Call him. The best way to get answers is to talk to him. If he hangs up ir changes the topic or doesn't want to talk, you should be worried. Communication is a huge part of a relationship, so ask if he just wants space or if there's someone else.