I need boy help please

I met a guy at a party and we talked for awhile and eventually hooked up. He texted me the next day and said that he was going out of town in a few days but he wanted to take me to dinner before then. I couldn't go because I was sick so he said that we would go the next week when he was back and I was feeling better. It's been 2 weeks since then and he's never texted me first since then or brought up anything about going to dinner or hanging out. When I text him first he sends me long messages and seems like he's trying to keep the conversation going but he takes forever to reply and the last time we texted he randomly didn't ever text me back. I'm just really confused about whether he wants to talk to me or not. I want to talk to him and go out to dinner with him but I don't want to text him if he doesn't want to talk to me. It's been 5 days since the last time I texted him and I feel like if he wanted to talk to me he would have texted me already. I didn't text him for four days a week ago and when I did he responded with "I haven't heard from you in awhile" so I don't know what that means but I don't know maybe it's significant. But I just don't know what to do so please help!

What Guys Said 2

• sounds to me like you gave it up too soon. He has had u, now the chase is over. Its all very primal. That's why, a girl must make a man wait...so he can form more than physical attachments. That way, after he gets in your pants, he will have more than sex to keep him interested in you. Now, he is on to new prey...

• idk if it changes anything but we didn't have sex, we just made out

• It seems that he's still not over the fun that he's experiencing. Simply have a good time with yourself and keep your options open.

What Girls Said 0