Girl never texts me, I always text first?

This girl I like never texts me. I think she started a conversation once and every other time I have started them. She said she loved me and had feelings for me but never texts me? She says she's really busy all the time so I've had her text "can't talk right now, sorry!" But she doesn't even text me after that. It sucks because I really care about her and I think she cares about me too but I don't know if I can carry on trying to communicate and be with this girl. I met her online ironically because I never online date but she's literally the perfect girl for me, that's why it's so hard to give up on her. She lives farther away but I don't know it doesn't look like we'd ever be together.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hear this from people a lot. I don't know why it matters. If you text them and they ignore you, THEN I can see getting upset about it. But who cares who texts first, as long as both are responding? Getting worked up by little things like this seems tiresome.

If you don't want to text her, then don't. If you do want to, then just do it. It doesn't have to be more complicated than that :-)

• Yea it never bothered me but if I don't text her ill probably lose touch with her, that's how little effort she puts towards texting me. It just sucks, I kinda feel like I'm getting used.

What Girls Said 1

• Lol I used to be one of those girls. I hated texting first even if I'm interested in a guy or really have feelings for him. It's mostly becasue I'm shy and I don't like bothering anyone and never know what to say after I say hi. I just figure if a guy likes me he'll text me. For some reason the converstion always comes out better when the guy starts it instead of me. I know it takes two and sometimes you need to show a little back, but there was a time I didn't know that. I wouldn't think too much on it, she may seriously really like you, but just hates saying hello first. I used to do that with a guy I once seriously liked. I'd always have him text frist. If it bothers you than talk to her about what your feeling. If you want her to show more interest than let her know. You both can't read each others minds, so it's good to let her know. She probably thinks things are fine with how things are.

What Guys Said 1

• That's because she doesn't know what to talk about when she's going to text you, that's why she relies upon your first texts.

• Well then she never knows I guess. I don't know I'm just gonna stop texting her and see if she actually gives a sh*t about me.