Should I leave my EX alone and move on

After dating for 7 +years three weeksdays ago my girlfriend has called it off. And now been on a dates with another guy. I tryes to get her back. But I think I made my self look like compleat jurk. I want off the deap end sort of. I have not taked to her for week and its killing me. The brakup was all her doing. Now I'm afraid of losing her for good. The last time I talked to her we had a relly good talk about us. 2+hrs she tould me that she need time to think and find her and tould me that I should do the same. I know I've not been plesent at times to be around. Lots of stress from work. I just pushed her out. But with her already seeing someone else hurts. I don't know how much space to give her. I don't know what to do. HELP!

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems that it's really over. You should move on now.

What Girls Said 1

• If she's already moved on and is now seeing other guy then it's time for you to put yourself together and move on!

What Guys Said 2

• Leave it alone, move on.

• MovE on man, the things she used to do with you she's doing to other guys, having steamy hot sex. She's not thinking of you anymore.