Guys: would you date a 173 pound girl that looks like she is pregnant when she's not

i am a 16 year old gril thaat doesn't have many friends and all my friends that I have say I will find the right guy when he comes. and I don't look pregnant so your compelte strangers do you think I am fat . I am 5'11/2 and wiegh 173 pounds I carry it all in my belly and thighs

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you can take control of your weight and boost your self-confidence a bit. Also I don't think you're that big, probably more on the curvy side.

The belly can be reduced just work on it a bit. :)

• thanks but there's no way I can boost my confidence when everyone hates me at school. I get made fun of but I am all ready running alot

What Guys Said 4

• Lose weight.

It sounds like you're overweight. Especially for a 16 year old.

If you lose the weight and take more care in your appearance then you will find the task of 'finding the right guy' significantly easier. Might seem a bit materialistic but its true. Appearance IS your first impression.

• everyone tells looksdont matter personality does

• Thats what people always say because they want to be politically correct.

Ultimately, our first impressions of a person are what they look like. We see them before we know them. As such, attraction is the basis of every relationship. There are very few relationships out there qhere neither party finds the other attractive.

We are physical beings with physical desires. Attraction starts ideas of a relationship, personality builds upon that idea and completes it.

• lisent..u must work on yourself.on your personality.i read oncee on Facebook,some girls wrote,"dont expect us to look as naomi (or what ever) if you don't look as a brad pit.this means that, your is choice really narrowed if you don't look out for your self.If you love to eat,try to find replacement for let say for juice with many sugar,drink water.at the evening instead fat things use energy low calory cookies,and after a while you will look better and better.this is how I do it.untill then you must realize that this is how things are..

• For your height that weight sounds about right, I'm 6'1 and 185, perhaps you could find a guy that likes a little extra in the stomach and thighs?

• Honestly, no.

• why do you say no is there a reason or did you say that because of weight

What Girls Said 3

• Confidence is key

• If you can act and feel confident, then you can attract anyone. Looks don't make up for personality.

• I'm sure someone would date you but you should really lose some weight for health reasons.