Is he too close with girl he dated before me?

He talks to her through fb messages from time to time. They dated for 2 months. When I pointed her to her on the screen in his fb chat I asked if she was the lady he dated just before me (already knowing, cause he liked photos of them together and it showed up on my news feed). He said "she's just my friend". Now last night I saw that he commented on a photo she put up of two glasses of champagne with the caption "was good night and good company, I love champagne!" and he commented "si si" (She's Spanish). Then this morning I see that she tagged him in two photos of them out together from when they were going out months ago. WHAT THE HELL. That's a little too close to comfort for me. I have to see them posing together in my news feed, knowing they were going out at the time? It makes me very jealous. I know he really likes me and calls me everyday and we see each other 2-3 times a week but it just gives me a bad vibe. HE'S a jealous person and possessive so how can he allow that to happen? We've been together 3 months, he wants me to meet his 'rents but still, there are no photos of us together up so people who don't know him well might assume that's his girlfriend or something.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• He's really close. You should consider moving on from him.

What Girls Said 1

• i AGREE, LET HIM KNOW THAT IT HURTS UR FEELINGS AND MAKES YOU VERY UNCOMFERTABLE SEING PICS OF HIM AND HER TOGETHER, WHEN BOTH OF YOU ARE TOGETHER. AND JUST ASK HIM TO TALK TO THIS GIRL AND LET HER KNOW TO STOP DOING THAT BECAUSE IT IS DISRESPECTING YOU AND YOURE RELATIONSHIP TOGEHER. IF HE REALY WANTED TO BE WITH YOU HE SHOULDNT GET BOTHERED BY THIS REQUEST. GOOD LUCK :)

ALSO IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD DO MY LIL INVESTIGATION AND MAKE SURE HE NOT ACTUALLY STILL DATING THIS GIRL.

• I did discuss it with him and he said she tagged him and that they only talk on fb from time to time and I should know how big of a place I hold in his heart and that I'm the only one ect. But then he got mad at me for getting mad at him! He said it wasn't his fault that she tagged him and that I should be more positive and pleasant... can you say Barbie doll?

• He shouldn't of gotten mad because you didn't do nothing wrong. He should of been more understanding of you're feelings and doubts. He told you the right things to comfort and assure you of how he feels about you . But he acted wrong by getting mad. But then again understand that some men have 0 tolerance to jealousy and insecurities in a relationship. They get upset then rather then going all the way to prove to you.