Top 5 things you SHOULD talk about on the first date

Weve all heard the donts of first dates but what are the do's?

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay Bro,I remember you helped me first when I came to this site as a newbie :)

so It's my time to payback

umm..some interesting topics I've sorted out -

ask her,

1)Got any brothers or sisters?

Usually, a safe topic of conversation is asking about siblings (don't ask her if she's got cute sisters). Again, asking about her parents could backfire if they experienced a divorce or separation, especially at a young age. But sisters and brothers usually trigger good feelings and score points for you since you're showing a caring side and an interest in her family life.

2)How's your job?

If you are years removed from your college years, then talking about work and career goals just might be a safer topic. Admittedly, do not let her go into the mundane details about how fed up she is with her life, which would explain why she's on her seventh margarita. But generally speaking, people like to brag about work, no matter how routine it is. It also gives you an idea regarding whether or not you are dating a future CEO or a waitress for life (not that there is anything wrong with that, of course).

3)Got any friends?

Ask her about her friends. Even if you do not know them, she will love to tell you about her circle of friends, how much they mean to her and where she met them (and all of the things they did together). Don't doze off though, my good man, this is when you get precious details about her. If you ever make it further than the first date, her friends are usually the best source to unearth the skeletons in her closet.

4)Free time frolicking

Does she roller blade, collect stamps or dance? How about sports? What kind of music does she like? These are the questions you must ask to determine how much of a bond exists between the two of you. Moreover, you gain some insight to follow-up questions.

5)Be bold and look ahead

Now, assuming she is having a good time and she is looking at you with that sparkle in her eye... In other words, if her body language is positive, you can look ahead and talk about other things you could do together in the future. Admittedly, you do not want to rush too far ahead and scare her off, but if she's enjoying herself, chances are she'll be curious to see what other great adventures you have in store for her.

get talking

Use these topic ideas as a general guide. Be sure to ask her lots of questions, but the key is to listen to her answers and form new questions around those. And remember: Don't be nervous. See the first-date experience for what it is: A good time with some good company, and that's all. This way, you'll be able to relax and have fun.

Hope this helps ^_^

and Thanks bro :)

What Girls Said 1

• likes, dislikes, hobbies, family, job

What Guys Said 3

• hypothetical situations, random thoughts, and overall keep it lighthearted and fun, with little nuggets of seriousness peppered in here and there.

a girl and I were talking about what we would do in a zombie apocolypse for a good 20 minutes. but also, if there's a mutual hobby it helps too.

• Childhood, dreams, family, and goals.

• 1) Am I paying

2) How quickly do you expect me to buy you things

3) How quickly will you ask for a joint bank account

4) Will I still be able to watch sports on my own tv

5) When are you planning on leaving me for someone with more money