Should I initiate the next date or leave it to him?

Hey!

So I've been seeing this guy once a week. He asked me out on dates 1,2,3 and 4. They were all fabulous. I asked him out on date 5 and it was also fabulous (I think that we both thought so cause he discussed going places in the future). I originally initiated date 5 because it had been a week since I last saw him...and because he didn't ask me out (he did text me though...to talk about other things i.e., how my day is going etc.). It has been a week since our last date and he continues to talk to me via text (he initiates texts) or when we see each other at work but he has not asked to hang out...should I ask him to hangout or is he politely trying to turn me down by not seeming as interested?

I am confused...

Should I initiate the next date or leave it up to him?

I am worried that if I initiate he is going to start getting lazy lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say ask him. Maybe he wants you to take more initiative or show some initiative towards him. If he's not into you, he'll decline or be fussy about it. Just ask him :-)

What Guys Said 2

• getting lazy ?

he's got 4 dates initiatied by him. You got one...

• If you really like to hang out with him, initiate it. There's nothing wrong with that.

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him for the next one since he asked you before.