Is she still interested in me?

Hi

I've been seeing this girl, and when we started texting and skyping. Everything seemed perfect, like the perfect girl, We chatted non stop with each other for about a week, being silly enough for both of us to leave voice messages to wake up too. I really like this girl, and recently she went through a tragic event, which has completely soured her to me, I sent my condolences. And she has completely ignored me, she hasn't been Skype for a while. And occassionally I notice a timestap on. IM. However I have noticed, at least a friend pointed out that she is on Match.com. Which is a little concerning, at least for me... I asked yesterday, if I had done anything wrong, she replied saying, She. Can't handle our talks right now, and she needs space. And that I mustnt under any circumstances apologize to her, I asked if we are okay still like before, she replyed we are fine, everything is fine,.. just carry on. I don't know what to make of that... I'm feeling kind of empty, as I KNOW she is THE ONE and I will fight to be with her. Just want your opinion... I'm writing this off my Android so forgive the spelling mistakes... I'm a new yorker by the way... We both live in NYC.

She has stopped replying to me and has gone offline on I'm for a few days. Ow she started texting and calling me first...

Most Helpful Girl

• She is deeply affected by whatever incident occurred in her life and you just need to recognize that. If your relationship has blossomed so far though I suggest you go see her or something. Tell her that you will always be there for her and you respect her need for some time and space right now. You just want to let her know how you feel about her. Really let her know that you care about her and you support her motives.

• Thank you so much for your answers, it really means a lot. God, I miss her so much, my friend told me she's been on an online dating site! Should I be concerned, she said I smothered her with texts, I didn't realize I just wanted to know how she was. Her last text to me was she will get back to me in a few days, she also said "Yes, everything is fine between us. Just carry on" I'm falling in love with her, should I wait for her to contact me? Or should I send a text to her? And how long should I

• by Sunday is fine.

• Last time we spoke was on Fri night, she sent me cute pics through IM on Sat, then she went off the radar... and never replied to me until Wed, and went offline on Skype, think she blocked me. She still goes online on that dating site, is she looking for something else? Is she chatting to other guys, who like her? someone who might be better than me? She doesn't want to speak to me, she said she will get back to me in a few days. I just want to be with her, and hold her.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• She's depressed. Time fixes this stuff. Of course in NYC there's never any time.

• The incident hurt her so much.

She's still interested in you. You should try visiting her.