How "picky" are we? Could you give an honest approxiamtion?

Considering all people of the sex you prefer, within the age bracket you would find datable, what percentage would you say do you:

A) find physically attractive enough to date?

B) find smart/funny/ambitious/honest/caring/etc enough to date?

And does the product of those percentages give a number that you would qualify as picky?

Considering all girls between 20-32, I would say I find 25% attractive to the point that I would want to date them and 20% smart/funny/sweet.

Assuming that those traits were independant that would mean I would be interested in 5% of all girls. And that seems about right.

By my own admittance that does seem very picky indeed...

Most Helpful Girl

• A) find physically attractive enough to date?

5% as in my country the vast majority of guys are overweight or obese and those that aren't also aren't in shape.

0% as while I find smart, funny, and ambitious however honesty and caring seem to be nonexistent in males in regards to dating.

No as I don't consider any number to qualify as picky.

What Girls Said 7

• For me, that would be guys age 19-21 (I'm 19).

A) Probably about 35%. I don't have incredibly high physical standards. The good points just have to outweigh the bad.

B) Very few. Maybe about 5%. Mostly it has to do with intelligence. I get irritated by stupid guys very easily, but I'm also irritated by arrogant guys which almost comes with the territory of being intelligent. It's very rare to find a guy who is intelligent and humble who likes the same things as I do.

• in japan A) less than 3% B) 40%

in usa A) less than 0.5% B) 20%

age bracket 16 - 32

i like cute young boyish faces,voices and personalities. small, chiseled features. doll faces.

i like sweet and shy boys. inferiority complex OK. loud and over-confident types turn me off.

i've only dated japanese boys so far. sexual attraction is a must.

i can accept and adjust to many different kinds of personalities.

• Amongst guys between 20 and 30, I'd say I find 30% attractive enough to date.

When I take into account the traits I want, I'd say 15% of guys between 20 and 30 :)

I don't think that's too picky.

• A) 5% and/or less guys from 21 to 30 years old. In the area I'm at. It seems like cuter guys live in Boston, Canada (well... to an extent), and Colorado.

B) I came across a few but they all seem to be missing one quality but that's okay. He can always work on it. - My boyfriend is all of that but one thing is he's almost CONSTANTLY busy and have ridiculous deadlines.

• Too picky. To the point that I am on the verge of genocide just to ease my stress levels

• A. 15%

B. 20%

• For me I'm picky when it comes to relationships. I need a certain type in looks and personality

What Guys Said 5

• A) 30%

B) 5%

Extremely picky; but not for the super bombshells like most would think. I'm picky for a specific connection I felt one time out of all the women I've met. Hoping to find it again except this time with someone whom I could date (she was married, damn).

~ ArtistBBoy

• A. Probably 70% maybe 80% are attractive enough to date.

B. 20% or probably less when considering personality and how they are. Not sure though.

• great question

50%

20%

Considering that there's millions of women out there, it can't be that hard to find a Girlfriend if I tried

• A) 10%

B) 5%

• A) It would be about 10%

B) That's about 5%

Yes, I'm really picky since I only go to quality girls.