Ever stayed friends with an ex, and fallen for them again?

My ex and I broke up 8 months ago after dating seriously for close to a year. He had pursued me super hard when we were friends, and really convinced me to date him. He really cared about me, but freaked out once we were getting close to the year mark, and suddenly just broke things off. We had to see each other everday since the breakup...at school, when we worked on projects together, or had group lunches together etc.

Since its been 8 months, I feel like I am really over it. I never really had a crush on him before we dated...I had just grown to really like him. But now I feel like I've grown to think of him like how I did when we were friends.

Is there any chance that as we start to hang out like group friends like we did before we dated, that we may fall for each other again? Has it ever happenned to you guys before?

Most Helpful Guy

• That never happened to me. I just stay friends and nothing happened more than that.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• its so hard to really get over someone you see constantly. you need to get away from this guy and all your past memories. I know it sucks.

• Nope can never stay friends with an ex to begin with