Should I start over with this guy?

Me and this guy dated (not a serious relationship) for about 6 months 2 years ago and we had big dramatic falling out( mainly his fault if you knew you'd be upset too) which lead us not talk for about year. Over those two years we communicated randomly maybe once or twice a year mostly about the the night we stopped talking to each other which he apologized for a million times or just checking in on each other. But last year he started dating a girl that I hung out with a little we're kind of friends but not really but once I found he was dating her I told him I didn't want to be friends with him to avoid the drama because I know what type of person she is. And he was really upset that I didn't want to be his friend while he is in a relationship with her so we didn't talk for another year. But randomly a month ago he text me out of the blue say he was sorry for making me mad and he didn't want to upset me( dating that girl who he's still in a relationship with) and I told him everything was fine and I wasn't upset and I forgave him but as the conversation went on he started telling me about their relationship problems which was awkward because I didn't really want to about it but he was basically telling me he regretted being with her and I didn't know what to say back so I changed the conversation. I still have feelings for this guy but I don't want to be "THAT" girl that tries to break them up so I try not to talk to him at all but is this a sign that he also wants to get back with me?

What Guys Said 2

• It could be, good job don't be that girl, tell him it's his mess, tell him to try to fix it before he calls it quits, also if he does call it quits beware of Mr rebound, don't want to get caught as that, if this still isn't much help, then just ask him..

• It seems that he still want to be with you. It's really a good idea to start over again.

What Girls Said 0