Would you date your best friend's little sister?

So I have had a crush on one of my brother's good friend for years. I'm 19, he's 24. I lived with my brother for a few months recently and he would be always around, so the crush grew. I live in a house with my dad, my other brother, his girlfriend, and their two kids, but my crush still comes around the new house a lot. My brother got a bit pissed of a couple months back that his best friend (my crush) was checking me out. And then the same brother lost it when he was drunk on new years eve and punch holes through our wall and our TV because this guy he knows (who is a really sketchy creepy guy) texted him asking if he could date me. So that probably doesn't help by chances.

Would you date your friend's little sister?

Most Helpful Guy

• No.

On the other hand, that's easy for me to say. Only one of my friends has a close-in-age sister, and I've never met her, but she isn't very physically attractive lol.

What Guys Said 4

• I doubt it, one of my friends has cute sister but it would make things weird between him and me.

Sorry, but bros before hoes.

• I could never do this even if we had an attraction. It would be awkward for me around my close friend and if anything negatively happened between his sister and I it would probably strain our friendship. It isn't worth it in my opinion.

• Of course, I would date her if I find her attractive.

• I would date any girl who will have sex with me, even my sister.

What Girls Said 1

• ask your brother if he thinks his friend would make a good boyfriend,if he is getting upset is because he is trying to protect you form this creep