Is this just platonic or?

So I've hung out with this girl I've met through a mutual friend twice now. she's very flirty and touchy and we get along great. Her birthday was right before our second meetingso I got her a teddy bear and a bracelet.

She immediately put the bracelet on and was hugging the bear tight the whole time we were in the car and mentioned I "Shouldve put my cologne on it so it would smell like [me]"

Also at dinner that night she was fork feeding me her steak(with her fork) and I was returning the favor. This was among other things including her begging me to text her when I get home(it was late and we were really tired) and texting me one word at a time to keep me awake I guess while driving home.

Again this was my second time hanging with this girl, both times alone and very fun/flirty. Do girls do these kinda things platonically so early or? Should I feel 99% confident asking her on a real date?

Most Helpful Girl

• I defs think that she is interested. I always do those kinds of things when I am interested in a guy...if it were platonic I wouldn't do what she did unless I knew you for a very long time (i.e., my male housemate). Ask her out! I think she is being very obvious lol

Answer mine please?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• ASK HER SHE LIKES YOU.

• You should really ask her out to a real date now. She's really interested.