Should I be concerned/offended that the guy I am seeing has an online dating profile?

I've been seeing this guy for 2 months now. we have gone on 5 dates ...all initiated by him except the last one which I initiated. He grows more and more affectionate with each date and has paid for every date (I have offered)...he even talks about future dates with me (we have not had sex). Anyway, I noticed that he has a profile on a dating website and logged in very recently. I was on the website with my friend (on her account) who was checking out profiles and we both stumbled across his profile...

Should I be concerned that I am not good enough for him since he's actively on the site looking for women?

I really like this guy...and I am the type of girl that likes to focus on one guy at a time so this makes me feel sorta insecure...

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you shouldn't be concerned.

Obviously no one can see into the future. So he probably doesn't want to delete his profile, just in case you two break up.

As for logging in, that was probably just curiosity.

What Guys Said 3

• ... only 5 dates in 2 months and the last one you initiated ... maybe he is a shy guy ...

... when you are insecure if you are good enough for him, test him with a fake account!

Your nick says you are a pretty girl ... so he makes compliments to you?

You write you didn´t have sex till now ... you would have had sex with him, if he had asked?

It is good to hear that you are a girl that focuses on one guy ... so you don´t deserve to be hurt!

Good Luck!

• ONly think about things if you catch him on another date. until then just keep going with how things are going

• You shouldn't be concerned since you're not both exclusive yet.

What Girls Said 2

• You should keep your options open because that's definitely what he's doing! You've only gone on 5 dates so you're not a couple. His behavior shows that he's still looking and not really interested in locking you down so you should take that as a sign and either move on or see other guys and find out if you can find something better too

• No. You've only been on 5 dates and it doesn't sound like you're in a relationship yet. Plus, that profile was probably made before he met you. If you want to be exclusive, have that conversation with him. If not, you can't be upset that he may or may not be seeing other women.