How to get her to text you often and like you?

Okay I'm really into this girl but she doesn't know I like her and I just texted her today and its been like 7 months since we Last texted I really want her to text Me more often and like me how can I get her too?

Most Helpful Girl

• text her things she can follow up on

What Girls Said 8

• if you text her and she doesn't answer as often as you like,there is nothing you can do differently to change that

• You can't make someone like you and text you more. It's up to them if they want too. All you can do is text her regularly, get to know her, get closer and then she may develop feelings for you and ultimately text you more.

• when you guys text, try to talk about things that get you two to get to know each other better, because then she will be more interested in you (hopefully) and you can see where to go from there, but don't just wait for her to text you because you don't know if she even likes u, but text her more often

• That's sort of the sameish situation with me but I don't really like the guy who I haven't texted in like 7 months mainly because we had nothing in common so the conversation became dead quickly so for you I think you should find something that she's really into and just build your way up hope that helped

• maybe you should just go talk to her in person.

• just have a normal conversation with her over text, and she will respond

• Text her often, ask how her days is going, be interested in what she has to say about random things. When you will text almost every day, you will become used to it and will be hard to go without texting each other :)

• Text her often and maybe she'll respond... Mostly you just gotta make the first move and start it up every so often

What Guys Said 1

• You should try calling her first and try to prolong your conversations. That how you can get her interest.