I am dating an 18 year old guy and want to break up , how?

I am dating this guy that is 18 I am 16 we have been dating for about 2 weeks and he's convinced he loves me , I do not have the same feelings for him and I want to brake up with him without sounding rude or heartless any ideas? :/

Thanks, Helped a lot. He didn't respond well but the advice was much appreciated :}

Most Helpful Guy

• Well breaking up with anyone sucks because there's no way to do it without making them feel bad unfortunately. If I were you, I would just tell him you think it's too soon for the two of you to be in love and you just don't feel the same as him.

If you don't think you can be that direct, you could just say you don't feel like you are connecting well, but the poor guy needs to learn not to tell a girl he loves her after only 2 weeks...

Good luck with however you decide to go about it :)

What Guys Said 3

• The best way to break up with someone is by being honest with the person. This is never easy when the break up is not mutual. Be honest with the reason why you are ending the relationship. Everyone accepts rejection differently. Remember you might be in his shoes some day. Start off with being sensitive with his feelings and go from there. Also try to do it in an area where you feel safe in case he does not take the news gentlemen like. Good luck

• just break it off, there's no good way to go about it. he sounds like a clingy child, maybe just cut contact with him. don't answer calls, texts

• You should talk it out nicely with him. You should tell him the honest reason why you want to break up and he'll understand it.

What Girls Said 1

• Ok just tell him he is moving to fast for you!