Did I make the right decision? she's a high maintenance/spoiled type of girl

So I went on a date with her, and she pulled the "cosmo magazine trick where you make the guy pay", she pretended to pull something out of her purse but said to me "oh its 47 bucks" and I ended up paying.

Throughout the date, she mentioned these things "I want that luxury car", "Thats gonna be my house", "I like her coat, you should buy me that", "I suck at this dating thing", "I don't feel like walking home".

So I have come to a decision, this b*tch is not worth it. There is nothing she can bring to the table, and build some type of relationship. She still lives with her mom, IS STILL A VIRGIN, and is not even taking her school/college seriously.

My friend who hooked me up with her is persuading me to stay, and saying stuff like "oh its expected for the man to pay" and I'm like, that tradition is outdated nobody does that anymore. Did I make the right decision? Seems like some people are trying to make my feel bad of my decision.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, go with your feelings, this girl is too immature to be involved with anyone. You're right to back away.

Any girl who constantlymentions money is going to be bad news! Especially when it's always about YOUR money being spent on her!

Times have changed, and we don't have to put up with that tradition any longer.

What Girls Said 2

• On the first date she is already telling you what you should gift her? That's a b*tch. No wonder she is still living with her mom, AND STILL A VIRGIN. She should have some self-respect at least.

• She was pretty spoilt I agree , and you did make the right decision by not being with her.But guys paying is pretty much expected by every girl

What Guys Said 4

• You did make the right decision, and don't let other people make you feel bad because in the end, its your world that your living in.

I agree with you on the paying thing though, its an outdated tradition. Both parties should split the bill.

My advice, YOU DID THE RIGHT F*CKING THING lol, now move on to the next girl, don't keep the line waiting.

• well first ask these women if they believe they're on a equal level as men

if they say yes, ask why the man should pay.

if they say no, and they think they're lesser (which, they won't, because it's not the case) than men, then I'd stay.

But no, she ain't worth it. You can already tell she's incredibly materialistic

• You made the right decision to pay since you're the one invited her. But it's not advisable to be with her. She's a gold digger.

• No, You didn't.