Girls: Do you like it when...

I have no idea why and usually don't even notice I'm doing this but my friend's girlfriend brought it up in conversation. She was complaining about her boyfriend touching her belly when they're cuddling.

I never really thought about it but I noticed I do this all the time when I'm cuddling with my own girlfriend and she hasn't said anything about it so I was wondering...

1) Do girls enjoy this or is it weird?

2) is there a specific reason why or why not?

And when I say rubbing, I just mean gently stroking and making little circles with my finger tips or even a light scratch with my nails, it's not like I'm petting a dog. Sometimes she even lifts her shirt when I rest my hand there like she wants me to do it so I'm assuming she likes it but I figured I'd get a few opinions. Plus I've noticed she'll sometimes arc her back or take a really deep breath so all signs seem to indicate she rather enjoys it ;)

Oh and btw... I noticed a lot of those who answered that they didn't like it were more self conscious about their stomachs and didn't really say if it felt good or not. If it feels good then enjoy it ladies. Obviously if you're cuddling up the guy doesn't mind if you have a little tummy fat :)

Thanks for the answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe some girls dislike it if they're insecure about their belly and think they're fat.

I personally don't mind it. Some days I can be a bit sensitive around that area if I feel like I've eaten too much, ultimately making me feel a bit chubbier than normal. When my stomach is feeling flat and slim again though, I want him to touch it haha!

My boyfriend has a thing about bellies. :P He always touches mine when we're cuddling or sometimes just standing up all the time. He once noticed it and was like 'I'm holding your belly like you're pregnant! I don't know why I do it but I always put my hand on girls bellies!'. Now whenever he does it, I always joke saying, 'I'm pregnant now am I?'!

I like it because it's physical contact and any contact with your partner is nice. :)

That girl is probably arching her back and breathing deeply because it tickles. I like being stroked on my back mainly but I like it anywhere, including my belly even though I'm really ticklish! It's always a nice feeling. :)

What Girls Said 21

• i rather him do all those things with my back. it's much more soothing. My tummy is sensitive . She probably didn't like it cause she's maybe insecure about her belly? or maybe she's like me and her belly is sensitive too. it's nice to be touched and caressed of coarse no matter where it is, but ...caress my tummy and I'm like... hmmm ...caress my back and ahhhh ZZZZZzzzzz falling asleeepp so soothing. just my opinion :) That's just moi

• It depends. I just don't like it when they grab my fat, which I guess I don't have much of but it still makes me feel uncomfortable. What I LOVE is when the guy puts his arm around my stomach while we are spooning and kind of holds me. Feels amazing :) I love cuddling!

• This is one of my many sweet spots. I used to always joke that I'm like a dog in that I just love getting my belly rubbed. Sounds like your girlfriend likes it and that's all that counts. Maybe your friends girlfriend is really self-conscious of her belly or maybe your friend does it in a really weird - who's a good dog - kinda way.

• I LOVE it. But maybe your friend doeait in a kinda jarring way. its only nice when its soft and gentle. not like a rub down or fast and jerky. I don't know his girlfriend may just nt like it. but apparently yours does. I think if she didn't shed tell you. and I doubt shed lift her shirt.

• my stomach is very sensitive, infact I giggle when anyone touches it. I just don't like that feeling, while cuddling. it is amusing to some to make me laugh and sh*t...but I like to stay chill.

• If he puts his finger in my bellybutton, I effing hate it and it hurts.

If she doesn't feel fat and you're being gentle, unless your girlfriend specifically doesn't like it, you're good.

• I love it :).

Everyone has different tastes. It's possible your friend's girlfriend is self-conscious about her belly or finds it ticklish.

• Omg I LOVE THAT! I don't know what everyone else is talking about but its so cute and makes me feel loved. I guess it depends on what position you guys are lying in. If its spoons then where else but her stomach could you do that? As long as your girlfriend isn't saying anything she's loving it.

• Well, your girlfriend seems to enjoy it but me personally, I'm not a fan. I guess maybe it's that I'm crazy self conscious about my belly area and I just don't like it. Some girls don't mind though. Maybe they're in good shape, or just very confident? I don't know. But if you've got a girl worried about her weight, anything with her belly will make her uncomfortable.

• Feels kinda weird to me, but it makes it seem like there is something in it. Like a baby for example. Also, my stomach isn't huge and bulging out, but isn't flat either. I don't love and I don't hate it, but I don't want be given any attention to it either

• Girls will complain if you are touching a part of their body they are insecure about. They flinch and complain. This girl probably has a little extra belly fat.

I don't, so I would love my boyfriend touching me on my stomach.

• it's great :) don't worry about it ! and if you do, ask your girl just like you asked us !

but everything shows she likes it already ! :)

• this has never really happened to me but if it did I might like it

• I never had that happen to me.

Can someone please help me out on this website Everytime I try to ask a question on here, it's keep rejecting my questions by saying "Question title is too short" and I always try to make sure my questions are never too long or too short but I still get the same results Everytime. Is it me or the website? So can someone please help me out here?

Any help is well appreciated. Thanks!

• From what your girlfriend does she likes you rubbing her belly so don't worry about it. Every girl like different things and gets turned on by different things just like guys. Your friend's girlfriend is just one of those girls who doesn't like that.

• I love it

• My boyfriend does that all the time! Sometimes he even asks if he can rub my tummy. I like it.

• My boyfriend rubs my belly all the time! I was wondering if that was normal

It feels good

• Yes I like it a lot when my boyfriend does that even though I have some belly fat lol. He told me he likes my tummy.

• I don't like it because the stomach because I would be concerned about being thin enough. If your girlfriend is in good shape or isn't concerned then maybe it doesn't bother her. But if you poke a girl or rub her belly she might feel like your doing it because she is fat. I had a boyfriend do that once and I told him never to do it again... you never poke a woman's fat.

• I don't like it

What Guys Said 0