Should I date this one girl even though I am still love this other girl?

I am interested in this girl and am thinking about dating her but I am still in love with this other girl and would be with her in a heart beat if I could. I need to get over the previous girl but its difficult.

Most Helpful Guy

• Date her.

What Girls Said 1

• You should only date the new girl if you are over the old girl. No girl wants to be with a guy who is still in love with another girl. It's not fair.

• That is what my best girl friend told me and I agree with you. I guess I just be lonely.

• true but I don't love the second I don't know her well enought yet I am just interested in dating her.

• Oh, okay. Well then I say try to move on from the first girl because the second girl could prove to be better (I know this is contradicting my last comment but now that I know that you don't really know her that changes a few things haha)

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, date her. You're still not exclusive so it's a good idea.

• Date her.

It's how you get over the previous girl.