Boys/Men: How many dates do you go on with a girl before you realize that there is no 'chemistry'?

What is the maximum number of dates you would go on to see if there is 'chemistry' between you and a girl? (assuming that she is attractive)

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah, I just had this experience but she was the first girl I ever dated.

On the 5th date we kissed mouth-to-mouth, on the 6th date it was cheek kissing, on the 7th date there was mouth again, hmmm...

I guess on the 8th or 9th date something went wrong. She denied me a kiss after I went on a walk through a forest park with her and her friend who didn't seem to care for me much. She turned a straight forward kiss into a cheeks-only thing and that bugged the hell out of me. I guess I lost a little sleep over that and realized it was kind of over. It took a few days before I confronted her about it and we both agreed it just wasn't advancing beyond friendship.

Well, I kind of hope it's still friendship.

Anyway, a month in it happened for me. For some people I guess it happens faster.

What Guys Said 14

• Maximum 3 dates for me. one something neutral. 2 something she likes. 3 something I like. If there is nothing I'll be on my way

• One.

You can always tell right off the first date if there is chemistry, or anything deeper with that other person.

• One. Max two if I still think there may be something there if I didn't get it in the first date. There's just gotta be that instant chemistry or I'll lose interest.

• Maybe 2. Chemistry is something I'm pretty sensitive too. If I don't feel it right away, chances are it's not going to randomly come along and enter the relationship.

• I give it 2 dates usually...some people can be extremely nervous and timid on date #1

• It depends on the nature of the girl, but mostly I knew after the first.

You're welcome and thanks for answering my question. ;)

• 0

• One.

• Within the first hour or so, most of the time less.

• It would be about 3 days for me.

• I don't know. Two or three.

• If I don't get laid in 2 dates, I go elsewhere.

• That's not chemistry dude. You're looking for very used up p******. aka easy tramps.

• And you're a money grubber looking to get an R8 off someone.

• I can usually tell after one or 2, usually 1.

with some girls you just get a vibe that you can totally be your self, have fun and you both have a compatible sense of humor. with others you don't get that feeling. I don't think that sense or feeling has ever been wrong for me.

• Depends how bad it is haha. If it's absolutely terrible then just that one. However, I try to get at least two dates because most people are nervous on the first date.

What Girls Said 4

• I've noticed that it's usually after the first date for the guys I've been out with

• I would assume it only takes them one conversation to know this.

• Seven

• I can tell after one date.