Guys, would you date a girl who is 30+ years old?

Or her age would bother u? Since I'm 29, single and no one is showing up.

0|0
0|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, of course. If she's someone I find attractive and she's someone I'm interested in, then age is just a number here.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I would if everything else about her was in line and appealing, but then I'm 31. I tend to be around a lot more 22-26 year old girls at the moment, so that's who I tend to ask out. I think the last woman I got to know who was in her early 30s was about a year and a half ago and she had a kid, so that kind of killed her chances.

0|0
    1|1
    • Awesome single mothers are apparently mad at men that find them unattractive because of their own bad decisions and failure at relationships.

• Nope, I'm 32 so 29 is my limit. As a matter of fact, if we were dating, I'd have to dump you when you hit 30 since there is no grandfathering.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would as long as she feels good about me. 7+ age difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a lot of early 20 year old guys would I think, but when I'm 25+ then sure of course. It's going to be right about the time I get my degree

0|0
    0|0
  • I certainly would NOT date someone under 30.

Talk to, yes, help, yes, but date? NO!

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I would. But then, she'd be more or less age appropriate for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well yeah... But I am 30 myself.

The age... limits... To me are really set by certain things. First I want children. So no reason to look at 40+ women. And I want serious relation ship of course... well if kids, then rather them in stable relationship. And too young women don't feel that promising for long term thing.

So 24-36 yo maybe my main interest. Those limits are not written in stone naturally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering I'm 43, 29 would be a catch ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering that she would be at least 13 years older than me...No...

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhm.. I'm just 21, suure - I do find women in their 30ies insanely hot, but... I don't think there would be enough compatibility to make it work as something more than "I'm horny - she's hot so why not?" - no pun intended

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she doesn't care I'm younger and she isn't a single mother then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not? In fact it's better for relationship when woman is older than guy. I'm serious...

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't because I'm only 20 years old

0|0
    0|0
  • she be okay with four or five year difference?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 21 and had a relationship (not totally serious though) for a few months with a 36-year-old woman.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.