Is he still interested?

So I met this guy at this fun place where he works (he travels to a different place every few weeks with his job), we added each other on fb and he texted first so we talked for four days straight. I said something like "too bad you're leaving soon or we could hang out" and he texted back and said "yeah let's do that tomorrow or something" so we hung out. The day after we hung out he left for work. We texted some that week after he left and he said he really enjoyed it and stuff. He didn't get a chance to text for a week after that so I said screw it and texted him first since we're just friends anyways. He kept the conversation going and he told me he was partying with friends so I told him he could just text me later but he said he wanted to keep talking so we kept talking which I thought was very sweet of him. So we be never ended the conversation so we texted the next morning for a long time and then he quit replying for a little while. Is he interested in talking to me? Is it bad that I texted him first? Is he just too shy to text me first again? Can someone make me feel better about this please? lol

Most Helpful Guy

• He really does like you a lot.

Just wait for him to reply to your text.

• I over thought it again. lol He texted me back and we've been talking again. :)

What Guys Said 2

• he clearly likes you but personally I find it annoying if a girl keeps texting me constantly all day everyday. maybe he is the same, he will text you when he is ready. if he doesn't after a week then you should text him again...and stop stressing over it! :)

• How long have you not heard from him for?

• We were just talking this morning

• Yeah see if he texts you back tonight, if not don't worry. I really don't think you've got anything to worry about.

What Girls Said 1

• Text him, but give it a good break before you text him last. And act flirtatious!