He seems out of my league, and yet, he wants to talk to me?

I have a profile on this dating site, I get a lot of messages, I know I'm a cute girl and all, but I never really thought of myself as popular. Don't know why, I just always assumed I was too weird and different for that kind of guy who looks like a model. This absolutely gorgeous guy started messaging me and now we're texting, he asks for pics of me and I send him the most plain pics I have, and he still wants to talk to me. He also sends a lot of pics of himself, sometimes I wonder if he's a little bit narcissistic. (A lot of shirtless pics!) Is it wrong that I think something must be wrong with him for talking to me? And most guys compliment me a lot, but he only does that if I compliment him first. How should I go about with this one?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's because he really likes to be with you. After all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

What Guys Said 1

• You sure it isn't someone just posing as a male "model" lol

• I said he looked like a model, but he's just an ordinary guy with a regular job, who happens to be good looking.

What Girls Said 1

• girll his just looking for a bang-bang-bangity-bang! unless you also want to hook up.. but f*** that sh*t! look for a nice guy not some narcissist who turns out to be a total douche!