Is a guy interested if he kissed a girl on a first meeting?

a question for guys out there.. OK, so you met this girl for the very first time and kissed her and later on a heavy make out session. are you interested in her or just kissed her cause you felt like it?

if your not interested then why kiss her? come on guys! need advice!

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course, kissing a girl means he's really interested in her.

What Guys Said 3

• Speaking for myself, I will never kiss this girl unless I am really in love in her. Of course I will never go off of a unsure feeling. Plus I would have to know her before it actually gets to that point. A guy doing that when he first meets her is stupid as hell.

• There's no answer. It could equally be either.

You kiss a girl because you actually do like her and want something long term or you just wanted a bit of fun. Both are done.

• Umm, probably seriously interested... would you kiss a guy the first time you met him because you "felt like it"?

• but this guy we didn't talk much just kissed and then touchy touchy there.

What Girls Said 3

• if they try to kiss you right away it usually means they want sex.

it's a part of foreplay, really.

• Yes he is

The mystery is what are his genuine interest.

Finding true love, a fling or sex & that's what you will discover by going out with him repeatedly

• He wants to sleep with you if the two of you had little convo, I have been there I refused it